Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I guess when im popular, people will read this

So it has been a while since i wrote a blog...I guess i have been trying to promote it, get people to come and read it. I guess when I'm more well known people would take time to read it. Oh well Rome was not built in a day, neither was the ability to get out of hard work. One thing i know i am going to end up doing is promoting the party i am part of. Well...STYLIN ON DEM PT. 2 OCT. 24 @ BLURR NIGHTCLUB IT'S THE SECOND PART TO A SELL OFF PARTY....Well that's enough promo for now, back to thinking. For when people read this i guess they gonna want to see their pictures, why you ask cause I'm thinking ahead to the future...Somehow i don't think that makes sense...but in my head it does. I think I'm also going to start doing editorials...I really need to step my game up again....more later

No comments: