Friday, September 18, 2009

sleep......

I have had a feeling tonight

a feeling like that my day can not end until i feel like i have everything accomplished. I wonder if anyone else out there can relate to feeling the same. There are some of us that feel that we must remain insomniacs because they know there is still a task to be done before you can rest.

I wonder if there is anyone else that feels this way from time to time or am i like how most people feel and am the only one left that understands only themselves. Some may just call me haunted cause it is 1:50 and i am up writing notes. I guess that's the people who either don't really know me or just caught up in their own rat race to have the time to notice.

I sometimes feel that sleep is there to help you relax your body and that we should get as much as we can. Sleep is also the cousin of death as my mom always used to tell me. That's why sometimes i am even scared to close my eyes cause I am frighten that it may be my time to go. Cause i know i still have stuff i would want to do. Be successful, raise a family, and to take care of my whole family. We should be luckythat sleep hasn't come for some of us as of yet, because for some they had to be put to bed too early. Maybe it was their time to rest but for some of us we can't bare to let them go to sleep before we tell them how much we love them. Its sad how some ask to be put to bed to cause they are tired and hurting. I wonder if they ever think of the people that ask for the opposite and never get the chance they do?

I think i am going to leave the note there. I wanted you to just look deep and think. If i did then i did a good job, then someday when its my time to sleep i can know i helped out a lot of people.

No comments: