Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Racism is still alive its just hasn't been televised





So unless you have been living under a rock or living on Saturn, you had to have seen or heard Kanye’s “opinion” on Taylor Swift winning the Best Female Award. If some how you haven’t its all over the internet it isn’t hard to find. We all have our opinion about what had happened some still like Kanye and others think different. This article isn’t really about what he did but what was being said about black people because of it. I was doing some research and saw a saying that was very much true

“Racism isn’t dead; it just lives on the internet”

The amount of slander that I had seen on twitter over the past two days against black people all because of what went down is vile and utterly disgusting. What Kanye had done wasn’t even a racist act at all against white people. It was just Kanye letting the Hennessey and ego control his mouth. All over twitter there are people saying Kanye is a (n word) and how he should be hung from a tree or how black people should be ashamed to have him be a (n word) along with Serena Williams cause we all would have acted the same. I am NOT ashamed of my skin and my heritage. It is sad to see that someone of my race could act that way but NO ONE has the right to say we are all like that. I would doubt that people would come up and say since white people used blacks as slaves we should call all of them honkys. I had found a few comments online that a few people that should have been a bit more censored…Twitter needs to clean this up

ODV1985: kanye west is monkey ass n****r! and should be lynched! taylor swift i love you girl! (these people are going somewhere in life)

JacobFredG: I realy hope I dont have any black followers and if I do just stop following me, Kanye West is a stupid n****r!

trevbandito: Watch'n the VMA's and decicided to look up the word "N****R" In the dictionary, and low and behold was a pic. of Kanye West!!!!!!!!


I understand that everyone loves the girl and does feel bad but there is no need to have to go this low. You be the judge of it all…

No comments: