Friday, September 18, 2009

where the thinking starts

I don't know what is driving me to write this note right now. I don't know if it is a feeling that i had in my heart or a thought in my head but something told me to jump out of my sleep and just write. I had a day off work today and all i did was just think. Think about the past, think about the future and fit the present in there.

Is what i did in the past making its effect now in the present?



Is what im doing in the present a result of my past?



and is my future going to reflect what i had during my present and what was in the past?

Everyday i almost feel like i second guess myself. Like if i have to prove to people that i am worth giving a damn. From that i feel like i am taking away more from myself instead of giving.

I recently picked up my camera and started taking shots. People like them and i guess people who don't like them don't say anything (keep it that way) It is a way i have learned to express myself, but some how i feel like something more is missing.

is life meant to feel like a glass revolving door. You can see whats happening around you but sometimes you move so slow that you miss it all?

this is just random food for fault.....

No comments: