Thursday, December 11, 2008

Champange Dreams NYE party....Start the new year right


Been a while since I've been around to drop a blog. Had to follow up on my fellow blogger peeps...all 7 of them...I read up on you guys every single time. Nothing really changed in my life...I have A LOT of work coming down my way....the questions going through my head is



Am I ready for all of this? Can I really take on all that's going to be coming my way...


All i have to do is take one step at a time...

Sometimes writing a blog is harder than one would think..Its all about keeping it up to date...not being repetitive.. I wish i really knew how may people did read this...I'm gonna find out how to track it all

I'm gonna stop talking for now here's some promo

The Upper Echelon • Soul Shock • ONE TO • VIP Status • Hustlers Dream (That's me and my crew) • M7 • Mr McFly

This New Years Eve, TO’s top promoters take over all 4 floors of Inside Nightclub to ring in the new year with a chic & upscale party!

Finally a NEW option for TO’s urban elite to ring in the new year, we’re giving you:
• Complimentary champagne toast at midnight
Hors D'doeuvres and appetizers
• Great music by your favourite DJs
• Four floors to party
• $100 bottles

••Soundtrack••
~The best in Hip Hop, R&B, Soca, Reggae & Oldschool by~
D’Enforcas
Future The Prince
Infinity Sound
DJ Smartiez
DJ Rich Kydd
Y.U.E.

•• Venue••
Inside Nightclub -- 218 Richmond St W
4 Floors to party on, 20 VIP booths for bottle service
Complimentary party favours
$100 Bottles & $3.50 Drinks
Two doors, extra security & searchers to ensure a smooth & quick entrance

••Attire••
Upscale Chic (semi-formal)
Gentlemen dress for success, in the new year or at the end of the night.
Ladies sexy is a must, risqué is recommended.
Collared shirts are required, no t-shirts or hoodies, no overly baggy clothing, no sneakers or fitted hats.

••Advance Tickets••
$25 limited Early Bird tix almost sold out!!
$35 advance tix in stores Dec 14th
Play De Record--416.586.0380 ||Downtown Outlets|| Livestock--416.360.5483
Square One--905.848.4823 ||Broadway Fashions|| Scarborough Town--416.296.0609
Shine--Brampton--905.790.3031 ||Barbershops|| Randy @ O'Cuts--Ajax--905.426.3400

Please contact us for info on VIP booths.
We have packages that include tickets, line by-pass, appetizers, booth & 3 bottles.
647.408.7739

No comments: