Monday, November 24, 2008

Days later and I finally can speak


Good morning, good afternoon, and good night...to whenever your reading this blog

Man...I finally get a chance to go to this and speak....this weekend...was a blast!!!
I really gotta thank everyone and i mean EVERYONE that came out to Reserved. It was a real night to remember. People looking good, vibes were proper and bottles were on and POPPIN!! For those who werent able to come or just didnt want to come out...you missed a real good time ill tell you that for sure....I got something coming up for those of you later...I am gonna get pics up tonight on my facebook and blog so you guys can have fun with it....and i gotta shout out anesha....girl.....shit.....pics came out goooood...

Hate to cut this short but, 808's & HEARTBREAKS IS OUT TODAY ALONGSIDE THEATER OF THE MIND.....I GOTTA GO PICK THAT SHIT UP....

I was yelling a lil too loud.

Later peeps...

ps. Oh miss taylor...this is our pic from friday...better frame this

2 comments:

Memoirs of Anesha said...

oooooooooooo i love shout outs. lol

thank you

oh and i hope you're right about th pics....otherwise i just might throw a shit-fit(tantrum) haha.

Miss Taylor said...

I don't know why it took me so long to comment but....the pic is framed!
Even tho I look wack!! lol!

xo