Monday, November 10, 2008

Seeing Kraft n cheese being made makes you think

Good morning, afternoon, or night to which ever is your flavour.

Just checking in up on the world killing time and just wanting to write. I guess seeing everyone with their blogs writing about their lives made me want to as well....
I bet your wondering about the title of this blog. Well right now I am looking at my boy Kori Faith being a hungry belly and making a pot of Kraft macaroni & cheese. He said he read my blog and thought it was tough to have. I guess he's right cause it gives me a way to output what I am thinking. I gotta give a shout out to everyone i see doing up their blogs like Photo Will, lissa monet, Miss Taylor, maryam T. , miss anesha.....and it goes on and on....and when you think about it, Toronto has some AMAZING talent...if we can produce all of this imagine what everyone could do when they put their minds to it. Negativity is a disease that can be controlled and stopped. It just takes a few good apples to unspoil the bunch ( I know that is not a saying but....meh) man...that smell of that Kraft stuff brings me back hard.....



ima do a plug...RESERVED NOV 22 @ DAZZLING BAR AND RESTAURANT 292 KING ST.

if i didn't some people would get mad at moi. I have to make sure what put my investment into pays off...I could not and would not settle for less.

That's all for now i juiced out my brain....but stay tuned for more...

merr..

Jay Warbucks

1 comment:

Memoirs of Anesha said...

ooooooooooo thx for the lil shout out!

ps. are you on facebook?