Wednesday, November 5, 2008

YES WE DID!!! THE WORLD HAS SPOKEN

I know everyone who has a blog must have updated it after last night, and there shouldn't be a reason why they should have not. History was made....for you, for me, for our childrens and there then some. All who were alive witness an African American become the 44th president of the United States of America. He is now the inspiration of hope for all. He shown me through all his trials and work that "Yes We Can" Is more than just words. I know ANYTHING i want, ANYTHING i find possible I can do is possible because he had done it. I'm wearing my Obama shirt today to show my support. I may not be American but I know he has my best interest at heart. So white, black, brown, yellow. Let us all band together, stand tall and support Mr. Barack Obama with saying "YES WE CAN" If MLK and Malcolm X was alive they would be so proud of this day....be back later

merr..!! YES WE DID

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i loveit. :)