Monday, January 19, 2009

Make a number be a figur


So an issue came to my mind lately. I was surprised that I was that I was thinking it to be honest. For a lot of people relationships make a difference to them....but the question is does the age of the person make a difference? Is there a certain age limit that people are allowed to date each other?

CAN AGE MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN ONES LIFE?

Some people don't see it an issue who they date at what age...older people let's say in their thirties don't really mind what age they date as long as they are not robbing the cradle. Some people say they judge it from maturity. Personally the youngest I would date is 20, and the oldest would be about 30. Remember that's just my personal preference everyone has it different. I know some girls who are dating guys all 10 years older than them...and from my knowledge society doesn't have much of an issue with that. Let's flip the script...if a older woman dates a younger guy...the world has something to say...

Well most people I know have dated older than them at least once in their life...had no problem with it...some people had stuff to say...but that's why we do stuff..to make people talk. The funny thing these days...we got girls who look A LOT older then they say they are to be. Some girls who say they are a good 22 are a overly fresh 16..we all know that they play that...girls and their fake ids lol. Funny how some guys would still let it slide. When you are getting chopped boys and girls...if your not sure of the age ask...cause..Robert Kelly...need I say more. Whatever age you are and if your partner is different higher or lower..if you are happy and things are working then keep them that way...don't want to mash up a good thing

AGE IS ALWAYS NUTTIN BUT A NUMBER..JUST MAKE SURE IT IS DOUBLE DIGITS AND NOT A GRADE 9

No comments: